1.The shrinkage coefficient of each material is different, and the plastic mold must have a reasonable shrinkage rate.
2. The plastic mold must have sufficient rigidity, otherwise it will deform during clamping and holding pressure, causing "flash".
3. If the product is ejected while opening the mold, the ejector page of the injection molding machine can be set (but some injection molding machines do not have this function).
4. Choose a reasonable demoulding method, choose a reasonable position and quantity of ejector pins, to ensure that the product is not damaged during ejection.
5. The cooling (water passage) in the plastic mold is related to the product size, shape, plastic properties, holding time and other factors.
6. The plastic mold should choose a reasonable exhaust position and its volume control. Otherwise, it will cause dissatisfaction with plastic injection and product "shortage"
7. The fixing method of the plastic mold and the injection molding machine should be reasonable, reliable and firm to prevent accidents caused by displacement when the mold is closed. And to be easy to disassemble.
8. The plastic mold moves with the injection molding machine together with the movable mold part without the return spring, and the mold thimble plate and the machine thimble rod are connected together (commonly known as strong top)
9. The injection channel should be selected reasonably, so that the material can reach each place evenly (the flow path is equal), and there should be sufficient storage to ensure that the plastic is supplied with the plastic during the shrinking process.
10. The surface finish of plastic mold materials is not required, because the plastic is soft and does not require special requirements such as hardness, and the heat treatment process may cause mold deformation.
11. The roughness level in the cavity of the plastic mold must reach the "mirror level", otherwise the product will be difficult to demold, and the product will be damaged due to excessive force when it is ejected. The roughness of positioning pins, clamping surfaces and other parts are all regulated by standards.
Add: Shenzhen, China