Electrical discharge machining (EDM), also known as spark machining, spark eroding, burning, die sinking, wire burning or wire erosion, is a manufacturing process whereby a desired shape is obtained by using electrical discharges (sparks).
EDM is a kind of special machining. It is different from traditional processing technology. It needs mechanical force and mechanical energy to cut off. It mainly uses electric energy to achieve the machining of materials. Therefore, the EDM technology is not limited by the material properties, and can manufacture any hardness, strength and brittle material, and plays an important role in the current machining.
We have rich experience in Electrical discharge machining, and always insistedquality first, customer satisfaction.
● There is no significant mechanical chipping force in machining, no matter the hardness and rigidity of the workpiece, as long as it is conductive or semi-conductive material can be machined.
● Can manufacture small holes and complex shape parts.
● Low electrode wire loss and high machining accuracy
● EDM solves many difficult problems that traditional machining is difficult to solve, especially in the processing of small-angle, taper cutting and other products, and has been widely used in automotive, machine tool production, aerospace and other industrial fields.
● EDM can achieve high precision machining by reasonable optimization of machining parameters and error compensation, occupying an important position in the field of machining.
Metal: Aluminum, Stainless steel, steel, Copper, Brass, Titanium, Spring Steel, Bronze, etc.
View our products for more details.
Add: Shenzhen, China